Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A.W.A.N.A.

Just pondering today the topic of continuing my education. The acronym AWANA popped into my mind.
I am continuing my education so that I may be able to apply that education in the classroom as well as be seen as a person who is "approved". AWANA stands for "Approved" "Workmen" "Are" "Not" "Ashamed". There is nothing to be ashamed about no matter what your age if you are bettering yourself. Continuing my education not only helps me but it benefits the community of people that I serve. I will not be ashamed of the hard work and dedication I have to completing my degree. I am standing firm on these truths:

NLT  2Tim 2:15..."Work hard so you can present yourself to God and receive his approval. Be a good worker, opne who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly explains the word of truth".
The Message 2 Tim 2:15..."concentrate on doing your best for God, work you won't be ashamed of, laying out the truth plain and simple".
NIV 2 Tim 2:15..."Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth".

No comments:

Post a Comment